Suffocate me
Break me
Turn me every color of the rainbow.
I love you
or is that care(D) about you?
Where are you now?
Gone
Did you forget I said forever?
Am I any better?
Nervous wreck she stands
Heaven's gates won't accept her.
She ain't six feet under,
God's people just don't get her.
My heart beat for every embrace.
If I were the same girl....
Hope this hits you- perfect ace.
Just pull away into the whirl.
we aren't connected anymore
unless there's something left to say.
if not, Goodbye today.
Relationships are hard, so why is everyone pairing off? They are super awesome at times. Are the people that notice just jealous? Do they merely want attention? I think when relationships between a guy and girl form, friends are left out. Do these friends want the best for the couple? Of course, but not at the expense of a friendship. With maintaining friendships comes keeping those levels of PDA/ coupleness in check around some friends. Or maybe it means keeping it in check period. Here's a decoded way to see if you're a little strong with the PDA for a friend's taste:
Bob: Hey uh, Fred? It's been ten minutes. Don't you think you and Sally should come up for air now?
Cally: Marie? Is that you? I haven't seen your face since you and DJ started dating! Even the four times I hung out with you two...
So they're cheesy. But so is kissing your girlfriend hello and goodbye when she is going to get a book from her dorm. And making your boyfriend say super weird names for you like "Piddly Dumpkin" and "Sweetie Wheaties". Just remember couples... other people aren't blessed or otherwise endowed with significant others right now. Please, spread the joy, not your private lives. Thanks!! : )
You should get a job writing names for new types of cereal. I would totally buy Sweety Wheaties or Piddly Dumpkins.
ReplyDeleteIf you design the pieces, I'll make up names.
ReplyDelete